Parents of students 3rd grade and up have the opportunity to track progress and attendance via the Grade Book portal. Within this portal, parents can personalize alerts to help them stay on top of missed assignments, unacceptable grades and tardies/absences.
Follow these steps to get set up on Grade Book:
1. Call the front office at 432-686-0003 and ask for your student(s) Grade Book Portal ID. The ID will be printed out for you and sent home with your student in a sealed envelope.
2. Once you have your student's portal ID, click the Grade Book icon on the top right hand of this site's homepage.
3. You will be prompted to register as a new user.
4. Once registered, you will be prompted to add your student by entering their ID and DOB.
5. After the student is connected to your account, you can view their schedule, assignments, and grades.
6. Click on the My Account tab to add your email address and phone number for alerts.
7. Customize the alerts you wish to receive under the Alerts tab.